Once your profits reach €50 Ex. Tax or more, you can submit a payment request to Joomeo. This can be done from the "MY REVENUE" section of your store.
- Click the "PAYMENT REQUEST" button on your dashboard.
- An invoice submission request will then automatically be sent to the Joomeo space administrator by our system.You will find everything needed to prepare the invoice to send to Joomeo in this email:
All this information will be contained in the body of the email as well as in an attached file in CSV format (compatible with Excel and all other spreadsheet packages).
- Payment request N°
- Payment request date
- Customer details
- Customer order reference
- Profits Ex. Tax
- Total Ex. Tax
- Photoweb' invoicing address
- Send a reply to this email with your invoice attached (the address to send your invoice to is email@example.com). Your invoice must contain all the information sent to you in the invoice submission request, including any VAT you are subject to.
- You can find your payment request history in the "MY REVENUE" section. Each displayed row corresponds to a payment request you have submitted and contains the request status (awaiting invoice, processing, completed) together with a "+DETAILS" button. This button gives you access to the "Request details" document, which contains all the information pertaining to the request.
When the status of your payment request is "Awaiting invoice", another button, "RESEND", is displayed at the side of the "+DETAILS" button. This allows you to resend an invoice submission request in cases where the response to a prior request has been lost, not received, or accidentally deleted.
If it does not conform to requirements (due to information missing, inconsistent data or for any other reason), you will received an email alert informing you of this fact.
- Once payment has been made, the payment request status changes to "Completed" and the payment date appears in the "Request details" document.