When you create a new photo album, it will be private by default.
There are several ways to authorize access to an album:
1. Use the “Share photos” function.
The sharing panel provides two modes :
- A simple mode, which functions as messaging software and allows you to invite people by entering their email addresses (addresses already known will be entered automatically) and then define the rights for all of these people.
- An advanced mode, allowing you to choose among existing contacts in your address book (“My contacts” panel) and define different rights for each person invited.
2. By dragging the contacts or contact groups authorized to view this album directly from your address book (“My Contacts” panel) over to the name of the album in question.
3. From album properties (double-click on the album): drag contacts or contact groups from your address book (“My Contacts” panel) to the “contacts” area of the album properties panel.
4. By switching “restrict access” to OFF in the album edit panel, you will authorize all of your contacts to view the album in question.