Most of the time, these are the reasons why you are having trouble logging in to your space:
- Your anti-virus program is blocking communication with Joomeo. To isolate this problem, we recommend that you temporarily deactivate your anti-virus program and log in to your space again. If you are able to log in, you will have to add Joomeo to the list of trusted sites of your anti-virus program before reactivating it.
- Your internet connection is behind a proxy or firewall (this is often the case for computers in an office) which blocks certain communications with Joomeo. Their configurations will have to be modified so that communication with Joomeo will no longer be blocked.
- Make sure you enter the correct uppercase and lowercase letters while logging in.
- Did you forget your password? Refer to the question “I lost my password, what do I do?”
- You did not confirm your email address within 5 days of registering or changing your email address, and your Joomeo account was deactivated. (See: I didn’t have time to validate my email address and now my account is deactivated, what can I do?)