- Directly import photos
- Import IPTC data (captions, keywords)
- Import EXIF data
1. Double click the downloaded file and choose where to save the decompressed file
1. Double click on the file and follow the instructions
2. Restart Aperture
1. Select "Export" then select Joomeo...
2. Enter the login information for your Joomeo account (to find your account name, go to “My Profile" on your Joomeo account, your account name is at the end of the url (“demo” in the screen shot)
3. Click on "Login"
4. Wait for the album list to load, then select an album or enter the name of a new album (this album will be created when exporting photos)
5. Configure the export settings to Aperture
6. Click on "Export"
Here is a screen shot of the Joomeo plug-in for Aperture as it should appear when opened: