- Directly import videos
- Direkter Import von Videos
- Import IPTC data (captions, keywords)
- Import EXIF data
Joomeo 1.1 (32bit).mpkg:
- This version is compatible with iPhoto 32bit.
- All versions strictly lower than iPhoto '11 (version 9.5)
Joomeo 1.1 (64bit).mpkg:
- This version is compatible with iPhoto 64bit.
- All versions at least equal to iPhoto '11 (version 9.5)
1. Double click on the downloaded file and select a location for the decompressed file
1. Double click on the file and follow the instructions
2. Restart iPhoto
1. Choose "File" -> "Export" (or cmd+SHIFT+E) then select Joomeo in the export window
2. Click on the "New users"
3. Enter the login information for your Joomeo account (to find your account name, go to "My Profile" on your Joomeo account, your account name is at the end of the url ("demo" in the screen shot)
4. Click on "Login"
5. Wait for the album list to load, then select an album or enter the name of a new album (this album will be created when exporting photos)
6. Click on "Export"
Here is a screen shot of the Joomeo plug-in for Iphoto as it should appear when opened:
This plugin does not yet permit the importing of keywords and photo captions in Joomeo. We will soon have a version online that makes this possible.