Your first steps on Joomeo
Quickly master the main functions of Joomeo.
Create your first album
When you have just created your Joomeo space, it is empty of any folder or album.
- To create your first album, simply click on the photo icon with a “+” symbol in the white area in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the name of your album then click on the “VALIDATE” button.
- The abum is created immediately and you can upload your files into it.
Upload files into an album
Adding photos and videos to an album is really easy.
- You can drag a file or a selection of files from your computer to the white area in the middle of the page. The upload starts automatically.
- It is also possible to click on this white area to open a window inviting you to search and select in the tree structure of your computer the photos and / or videos that you wish to upload.
- To import a complete directory with its sub-directories, you must use our application Joomeo Desktop-Transfer Manager.
Share your album
- Enter the album of your choice and click on the share button in the action bar or choose “share album” from the menu.
- In the window that opens, click on “Share the album with new contacts”.
- Enter the email address of your contact in the text field then click on “Add email to your contacts”.
- Set your guest’s permissions on this album and then click the “CONTINUE” button.
- Personalize your invitation before clicking on “SHARE”.
Create a slideshow
- Enter the album of your choice and click the Share button in the action bar or choose “Share album” from the menu.
- In the window that opens, check the “Enable public link” option.
- Check the desired options and then click on the “GET THE LINK” button.
- In the “Formats” drop-down menu, select “Slideshow”.
- Copy the appropriate link for your use(*) or share your slideshow directly on Facebook or Twitter by clicking on the buttons at your disposal.
(*) The different types of links:
- Direct link: simple URL to share by email or messaging for example.
- HTML code for the website: HTML code to embed your slideshow in a blog page or on a website.
- BBCode for forums: code to add a link to your slideshow in a forum.
Use Joomeo's photo lab
- For a selection of photos:
- Enter the album of your choice and select the photos by checking the small box that appears at the top left of the image on mouse-over.
- Click on the basket icon in the blue action bar at the top of the window.
- For an entire album, choose “order prints of photos in the album” from the action bar menu.
- In the window that opens, modify the delivery country if necessary, then choose the product family: photo print, gift items or XXL photo products.
- Determine the product and then its format.
- A preview page allows you to check that your images are correctly framed and of sufficient quality for the chosen product.
- Choose the number of copies for each photo.
- Finalize your order by indicating your billing and delivery addresses before clicking on the “PAY” button.
- For a selection of photos: